Friday, April 01, 2011

Thursday, 31st March 2011


It is the eve of our first anniversary. I can't believe we've spent a year together. I've been through countless drops of tears, and yet, despite that, I've pulled through with a grin from ear to ear. Honey and I are to get our promise rings tomorrow. It shall be like a first-year thing. It wasn't easy getting through a whole year, but now that we have I know there's potential for many, many more. Here's to hoping! I only have one wish during this lifetime: to die happy. It seems simple on the surface, but there are actually many underlying hopes and dreams and wants, such as having Honey by my side and having all the music in the world and singing at Teatro La Fenice and building my cottage in the middle of nowhere and eating a chocolate cake all by myself. And that's just some of it! Also, Beach Day is coming, so it's time to start working out again! Honey and I have been planning it since last year, but school has been so, so hectic, so this holiday's our chance. No way am I going to starve myself on any level for any cause, no student of human anatomy in their right mind would, but I would definitely follow recommended workouts and eat lots of fruit! Thank God Dad just bought "too much fruit".

No comments: