Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Candylicious!



There's something really comforting about being in a candy shop.

Just the other day, Mom's office had a family-day event at Universal Studios, and my god, it was like a fairytale. Just being at Far Far Away made me feel so unbelievably happy, like I wanted to live there forever.
I'm considering working there for half-a-year after I graduate from Poly, at Egypt or Far Far Away ;)
(By the way, Cylon is awesome!!!)

After Universal Studios (and mad photograph-taking with Fake Charlie Chaplin), we stumbled upon a candy shop just outside the theme park. It's called Candylicious, and oh my, my heaven. For all you sweet-toothed candy lovers out there, this is the place to go.

It's 3 times as huge as Candy Empire and has all the sweets and chocolates you could ever want to eat! Bought a couple of lollipops myself, I have to test for standards, don't I?

;) Still dreaming I'm back at Far Far Away~

No comments: