Thursday, December 09, 2010

Wednesday, 8th December 2010


French is so beautiful.

I've been breathing and dreaming French over the last few days, especially since my French test is tomorrow. I spent the day speaking French and memorising the numbers and phrases, and listening to French music.

Jerome showed us a song from "Le Roi Soleil" during lecture yesterday, and my God, I fell instantly in love. I listened to it on repeat for hours today.

Anyway, I'm becoming more anxious by the day. Time is running out again, and I'm not willing, not willing at all to let history repeat itself. I had enough bullshit in Sem 1.1, and there's no excuse this time. I'm doing well in my CDSs, but perhaps not as well in my core subjects. I failed my Bmic Quiz 1 by 1 and a half marks. I studied so hard for it.

Just got to try harder.

No comments: