Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday, 12th March 2011


I think I'm a little bit slow, but I just found out about the Tsunami that hit Japan yesterday.

This is what I get for refusing to read the newspapers. It always strikes me as a tiresome compilation of political articles, and of the views of people which I don't really care about. It's like "Stomp", where people don't have anything better to do than nitpick about something unimportant.

Anyway, just wanted to say, if I die suddenly anytime soon, thanks to you guys for reading my blog. It's something that has stayed with me for many years now, and my teenage life is forever immortalised on the internet. Maybe some aliens will find it and idolise me or something, you know?

It was pretty scary watching the video footage of the tsunami hitting Japan. It gobbled the land up like a biscuit, and the cars were still running on the roads when they got swallowed up by the water. I feel so terrible for those people, and I know it won't be long before it hits close to home.

So, thanks guys. If I live, I'll continue to blog. If I die, well, then, farewell.

For what it's worth, I love you guys :)

No comments: