Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday, 27th March 2011


Another addition to my list of places to visit- Russia. I guess I'd always thought of it as a royal country, I've always known it to be one of the largest in the world. My first exposure to it was while watching "Anastasia" in the early years of my teens. That's also where I discovered that I really like the name Dimitri. Photographs of Russia seem so breath-taking now. Everything looks so grand, from streetlamps to palaces. I would have no qualms about living there if it weren't for the language. I would live at so many places- from Vienna to Greece, if it weren't for the languages. Life would be so much easier if everyone were to just speak one language. Well, anyway, I've just finished two supp papers. Turned out I was right about having to take them, because I felt terrible after the Maths 2 and Immunology papers. Studied real hard this time, and got absolutely no help from anyone, so I hope I did all right. I'm never sure if my answers are correct in Maths, but I hope I'll clear them both by far.

No comments: