Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesday, 14th June 2011





I was there. I was dreaming.
It happened right before my eyes.

I was walking along a really large canal somewhere near a muddy-looking reservoir in Singapore, and I remember looking hard for crocodiles because I saw the warning sign. I was high up on a pavement, a looooong stretch of railings lining the edge. I sat in front of the railing, staring into the muddy water, hoping for a scaly head to appear.

Just then, I saw three surface. The three crocs were huge, they should've been about 5 metres long, muscular and hungry. Then, a familiar head poked out of the water. It was the Loch Ness Monster, going up for some air. It was a lovely mix between light purple, blue and green. It had fat little legs that paddled underwater and soft long neck.

The crocs were greedy. They attacked the Loch Ness Monster, snapping their lined jaws and ripping flesh in a violent frenzy. The muddy water took upon a reddish hue, and I saw no more of that lovely Loch Ness Monster, only some of its legs floating on the water.

-For my lovely Loch Ness Monster.

No comments: