Thursday, June 30, 2011

Wednesday, 29th June 2011



There.
There's that feeling.

Remember how I slogged my ass off during the Mid-Sem tests? It all paid off, and apparently the flashcard method works well for me! I've finally found a study method that works for a picky Yours Truly!

I'd never been told I was "on the right track" or "doing well" before, so this is rather new, so don't mind if I boast a bit! ;) Took me two terrible semesters (both with supp papers) to get to this point, so it wasn't an easy journey, but I think I can safely say that I shall nevermore take a supp paper!

This is incredible news so near to my 20th birthday which, by the way, is a little scary for me. My friends tell me I don't look a day over 18, and I'll bet with stakes that I can pass for 15 in my school uniform. My family has taken me to Marche for a lovely dinner at which I went crazy ordering food, and my brother has nonchalantly put some new iPhone covers on my study-table. My parents always know when my birthday is, but they always forget how old I am. Maybe when I turn 21 and start to do awesome stuff, they'll realise it.

Until Tuesday next week, I remain, still, a happy teenager. I've been colouring a lot in my little sketchbook lately. Can you believe I paid $2.50 for an entire set of markers?! Been creating new characters and resurrecting old ones, drawing from dreams and thoughts. Though the pages are all laden with colours, a closer look would reveal a darker side of my subconscious which, thankfully, nobody really bothers looking into.

No comments: