Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday, March 11th 2009

Hey guys!

Am feeling much better today, been sleeping a lot. Yesterday, after I came home from the polyclinic, I took a shower, took my medicine and applied the lotion to my rash, and then went to bed from 10am to 5pm. Got up, watched some TV, washed my dreadlocks, had dinner, showered and washed up, took medicine, applied lotion, read, and then went to bed around 10.30pm, slept till 11.30am this morning.
I feel better, but I don't look much better. I have very, very bad eyebags due to not being able to sleep that night, and then sleeping too much after. There are still red patches all over, but it feels so much better now.

I've uploaded a rather nice banjo song. If you take the time to listen to it, you'll hear more than one instrument. I hear the fiddle and banjo, but I'm not sure if there's a guitar in there. Can't tell in the mixture. I think there is, but it's like trying to find a small piece of pasta in a big vat of pasta sauce.
I like the sound of a banjo, it give this "carefree" feeling. Makes you feel like square-dancing and talking to cows in a barn on the mountains.

I did some Math today, and I've been doing a little research on inbreeding in humans. I wonder why it produces mentally and physically-handicapped offspring? Something to do with homozygous genes, I think.
The topic of inbreeding is quite interesting, and also viewed by society as taboo. It's mostly isolated, though. Some in the mountains, some in tribes, some in royalty, and some in families trapped in basements for years. Inbreeding causes biological mutations that result in deformity (mental or physical) in inbred offspring.

No comments: