Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday, 19th September 2010


It went well!

Even though it was foreseen.
The food, the cake, the games, the BBQ sauce fight all went well, and I must say, I'm proud of myself. I stayed up till 3am baking that cake, and awoke early again the next morning to bake the pasta, then met with Jo to cook the clam chowder.
It was a German Apple Cake, with added hazelnuts and cinnamon sugar.

A few people didn't turn up, though, that made me a bit upset, but it went all right after all.

I have this urge to buy those little Sesame Street plushies from Cheers. It used to cost $5.90, or $3.90, from what I remember, and it's now $1.90! I like almost all the characters. No, not a fan of Elmo. Bert, Ernie, Grover, Cookie Monster, Oscar are all pretty cute.

After cooking and slaving away at the stove and oven without sufficient sleep yesterday, I found $10 on the floor while walking. Hahaha, must be my, er, reward. Thank you, God! :D

Last but not least,
Happy Birthday, dearest! I hope you like Part 1 of the gift! Heh heh, Part 2 shall come later! I wish you a wonderful day, can't wait to see you later ;)

No comments: