Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Tuesday, 7th September 2010


It was Insulin.

Why didn't I write that, then?!

Well, that's over. I've had 3 hours of sleep for the past two days. The urge to collapse is so great, but I won't let myself. I can't. I need to study.

Finally caught my breath. 20 minutes to sit at the computer to blog, and then the tuition teacher will be here for Organic Chemistry. That's what it'll be tomorrow, Organic Chemistry.
Inorganic Chemistry and Human Anatomy are done. Last night's studying was torture. I could've given up, I wanted to give up halfway and go to bed, but no, no, there would be guilt. At least I can say I tried my best. It's over now, time to look to tomorrow.

Most worried about Organic Chemistry. Determined to get 8 whole hours of sleep tonight, so gotta rush it all before 11. I need my sleep, I'm half-dead. Half my class turned up the same way this morning, all lost sleep over the past few days. I don't know what to expect. I hope I do well.

No more time. Back to work.

No comments: