Thursday, November 10, 2005

So much to say goes unspoken.

Hey,its me again.
Another day.
Went to sell food in school this morning (fund raising)...After that,went to the Singapore Polo Club to see horses lol.Touched horses,smelt horses,watched them have baths,and so on.We saw lotsa cats there too,wonder why?
Anyway so I'm back home now,having my lunch.Mmm,jiaozi.
I'm bored.I shall game later.Not going for food selling tomorrow,so what will I do?Maybe I should go to a gym?No one to go with?Sigh.I need to get a life.
Maybe I should go out on my own?It's not so bad,you know.Kinda peaceful.Nobody to keep telling me "I need to buy my Zara skirt!" -.- Thats just lame,right.I guess tomorrow for me will be gaming all day.Aw man got a form for the Choir Olympics thing,I need to pay a deposit of 50 dollars first.The total sum of it all is...close to 2000 dollars!I'm gonna be soooo broke,I tell you.But you know,its gonna be just like the Hawaii trip,just that this one's in China.Xiamen,was it?Gonna meet people from all over the world,just that this time,they all sing,unlike the Hawaii trip people,whom some played in an orchestra or something.Hahaha.Excitedddd.Oh well.I just finished my lunch,so I guess I shall end here.See yuh! -Xiu =)

No comments: