Monday, June 11, 2007

Monday,June 11th 2007

Over the past couple of days, I've had people keep telling me to "find out what you're interested in/what you want to do".
Does one's ambition necessarily have to be in one's reach?

Wouldn't it be unnatural to have to "find out"?

On another topic, I went to the "Anlene Orchard Mile" run yesterday morning.The last time I went to a charity run was when they had the most recent Terry Fox run thingy.I don't think it was too long ago,but I may be wrong.I seem to be in a time-warp lately.
The Terry Fox run was for people both female and male,but the Anlene thingy was only for females.It was kinda scary to see so many women in one place,but it was fun.
I think the only-women rule was laid down because women are more prone to osteoporosis.The goody-bags contained a lot of milk.

I was reading through Jeffrey Dahmer's quotes on Wikipedia.com and came across one I quite liked on keeping fish.
"It was nice, with African cichlids and tiger barbs in it and live plants, it was a beautifully kept fish tank, very clean. I used to like to just sit there and watch them swim around, basically. I used to enjoy the planning and the set-up, the filtration, read about how to keep the nitrate and ammonia down to safe levels and just the whole spectrum of fish-keeping interested me. I once saw some puffer fish in the store. It's a round fish, and the only ones I ever saw with both eyes in front, like a person's eyes, and they would come right up to the front of the glass and their eyes would be crystal blue, like a person's, real cute. It's a fun hobby. I really enjoyed that fish tank. It's something I really miss. "

No comments: