Saturday, August 04, 2007

Saturday, August 4th 2007

Woah, we need a break here.
Two people were really unlucky today. Well, obviously there are many bad things happening in the world, but two happened right infront of me!

One person vomited, the other ran straight into a glass panel and started bleeding.
Impressive.

It's just another one of those unlucky days.
Other than those two incidents, nothing much else happened today, apart from attending the Physics lesson conducted at school, and going for lunch at Long John Silver's, and then going to Kinokuniya and Borders to browse. I saw the "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" soundtrack featuring Donny Osmond!!! Shall save up to buy that.

I'm still impatiently awaiting my order of a copy of "My Boyfriend's Back" to arrive in Singapore. HMV hasn't called me yet, and it's been almost 3-4 weeks!
I guess it doesn't make much of a difference, I've been waiting for that film for 11 years already. I'm hoping they can bring it in for me.

No comments: