Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thursday, August 23rd 2007

Someone up there is really upset. It's pouring so heavily outside, I can barely see the nearby buildings except for the lights!
I'm supposed to be studying for my Physics prelim exam tomorrow. I sort-of am. Just feel kind of upset with Math today. Paper 1 was actually fine, I expected it to be worse. However, as always, I didn't have enough time to finish everything. In terms of Math, that is. Paper 2 was terrible. I don't think I'll even get 5 marks out of it.
We were given 4 sheets of writing paper for Paper 2. When they were collecting used and unused paper, I gave back three. I noticed that everybody else only gave back one or two. I don't think it's right of me to expect very much of my Math, it's my worst subject. Wait, maybe Accounts is.

I was staring at the sky just now, inspiration hit me in the face.

Clouds hover in the sky like a blanket of white,
A cool breeze gently blowing.
The blanket looks so thick and solid,
The layers barely showing.
How far is it from Earth, I wonder
Locked in an everlasting slumber
Here I lie, forever wondering,
Snuggling inside the comfort of my mind.

I hate it that I'm taking combined subjects. Social Studies/Geog, Bio/Physics. I've realised that one from each combination always pulls the other down. Take Bio, for instance. I'm proud to say that I'm not extremely terrible in/at Biology, but my Physics always pulls me down. Somehow I just find that Bio is a lot more interesting. In the other combination, my SS pulls me down.
I've just recalled something my family members used to tell me," Don't compare yourself with other people." Yet, when I think about it now, they are/were contradicting themselves, for they took every opportunity to compare me with others.
My sister's throwing a tantrum again, throwing her umbrella and slamming doors. I know she's been hard at work all day, but that's no reason to do these things. She hasn't been very courteous.

No comments: