Friday, August 06, 2010

Friday, 6th August 2010



T'was a performance, after all.

People saw me, cheered for me, and then told me they saw me. Hmmm. Dr Khin was there, too, and so were several other lecturers.
Thank you, thank you.

The difficult Mandarin song got cut in the end. T'was simply too difficult, I say! The other one was relatively much simpler, with repeating verses and chorus. Good for people like me. Several of our other songs got cut, too. I wasn't happy about that; that's just plain mean. Mr S was just being.. himself.

I'm at the freezing library again, waiting for D. He did say he would meet me at the library, but, as his voice lesson starts at 4pm, and it's already 3.16pm, I think he might've left to attend it. My hair is still sticking up in an odd/awesome fashion (courtesy of Charlie, thank you!) and I have eyeliner around my eyes. I could wear it today because I didn't sleep well last night, which resulted in a both-side double-eyelid.

CSAS got cancelled again, therefore I have no more reason to stay at school after taking the Biomolecules Practical Quiz. Thought D would be here, so I came to the library. I was surprised when I couldn't find him sitting at the computers, so I guess I'll just borrow someone's phone to call him, and then head out.

They're playing 'Glee' over the speakers now, gotta go.

No comments: