Sunday, August 01, 2010

Sunday, 1st August 2010


See that small clearing over there?
That's where I want to live.

I want to be free to taste the morning dew, to feel the falling leaves in my hair, to hear the crunch beneath my feet. I want to spend hours in a day just lying on the cool grass, gazing at the beacon of light across the sky, and sit by rivers to write poetry, songs and stories.

The stress is coming back.

It hit me so suddenly, like a bucket of cold water right in my face. I need to start now. I have so much to do before the holidays. I need to summarise my notes from my general notes, for every topic, for every subject, so I can study with ease during the 1-month break. Thank God for the 1-month break, Thank you, God.

3 quizzes- Biomolecules Prac, PIPC, CSAS next week, as well as a Biomolecules lab report due on Monday. No more tutorials, so that provides some relief and time for me to study. Choir practices on Mon, Tues, Wed, performance on Friday.

So much for the last week of school, huh?

No comments: