Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Tuesday, 3rd August 2010


Some random thoughts for the night-

I felt weird after drinking the thick 'teh' at supper with the same few choir people tonight. My stomach started churning and I had such the urge to puke. Later on, I experienced a bit of giddiness and felt like my heart was racing. Must have been something I ate or drank.
You can imagine how horrible the bus ride home was for me.

Quiz tomorrow, God help me. It's PIPC, I promised the teacher I'd try really hard for it, and I aim to at least get a pass. However, life's been hectic these past couple of weeks, and these few days there's been choir every night.
I've just been told that my ABRSM exam is on the 20th of September.

Felt a bit unloved tonight. I think it was another small-scale mood swing. I have no idea why, nobody displayed any less affection towards me. I just felt unloved. It's just me, I guess.

Now I know why all my lecturers who hold MDs and PhDs are single. The workload in the medical academic path is beyond insane.

If people never knew what love was, would they feel deprived of it?

No comments: