Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Wednesday, 4th August 2010



Never has a PIPC quiz gone as right as this one.

It went more right than I expected, although, I have to admit, I worked quite hard for it. Stayed up till 2 this morning doing a summary sheet for the two topics tested, and then awoke at 10am to do questions and revise.
I don't want to say it went absolutely all right, because I think the results won't be fantastic, but I really think there may be a chance at passing it!
If I pass, Mr Teong will be pleased.

At TP library again, waiting for my Love to arrive. I have yet to memorise the darn Chinese songs for the performance on Friday, so feeling a bit nervous, but I think my body deserves a break from stress. I panicked so much today I awoke at 8, then at 9, then finally at 10 when my alarm rang. By the time it rang, I was feeling so exhausted but my heart continued to race, disallowing me to fall back to sleep.

I miss the comfort of Oscar Wilde. Not too long ago I had time to read about Dorian Gray and his picture, now I can scarcely find the time to do anything. Painting. Drawing. Customizing. Cooking. Baking. Playing. Composing. Writing. Learning. Practising.

Make time? Don't make me laugh.

No comments: