Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday, July 13th 2007

I think Donny Osmond made a fantastic Joseph in "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat".

Oh, guess what guess what!!!
HMV said they could maybe order "My Boyfriend's Back" for me! They can't guarantee, however, because it came out in 1993 and it's really old. Man, I've been looking for that show for so long, I'd die if they told me they couldn't bring a copy in. So they told me I could make a $10 deposit first. If they manage to bring it in, I just pay another $14, and the DVD's mine. If they don't manage to bring it in, they'll return me the $10. I can hardly wait.

Solitude:
-The state of being/living alone
-Remoteness of habitations
-A lonely, unfrequented place

I got another wound from twisting wire today. Sigh. So dangerous yet therapeutic, the twisting not the getting injured, though I don't even notice the injuries until I see them. I hate those plasters that keep slipping off. I shall carry more fingerband plasters in my wallet from now on!

Remember I typed in one of my earlier posts about life sometimes seeming like a total waste of time and effort? Yes, it seems like that now. Life seems so petty and annoying, even before you manage to solve a problem, another pops up in your face, and that keeps happening until you drown in them altogether.

Society is mean, cruel, stubborn, cold, hateful, unloving and unforgiving.

No comments: