Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Wednesday, July 25th 2007

I am currently plucking yet another feather duster. It seems to produce dust instead of get rid of it. Dad bought 6 from Malaysia for me, I need to pluck them for Art.
Like I said, some people suffer for beauty, I suffer for my art.
I do feel a little guilty, though, because I'm undoing whatever has already been done (in relation to feather duster-plucking). I'm quite sure it wasn't easy to tie all those feathers to a stick with a single piece of string.

My artwork is due on Friday, everybody is panicking. Okay, some are panicking. The others just can't be bothered. Some people have already dropped Art, I wonder how they could bear to do that. Maybe it's just me. Art is one of the subjects I can actually pass, it's not very acadamic. It needs a lot of thinking and research, but it's much more interesting than having to find the area of yet another stupid triangle.

I just got the Prelims Drawing & Painting question paper today. Why are all the topics being repeated? Have they run out of new topics? They should come to me for interesting topics, I think I can do better than just repeating the same few.

No comments: