Monday, July 09, 2007

Monday, July 9th 2007

Don't you feel that life is just so meaningless sometimes? It's almost as if it's all a waste of time and effort. If God planned our lives, why do we make mistakes and get punished for them?
Isn't that really unfair?

I rented "Joseph and the Amazing Techinicolor Dreamcoat" from VideoEzy, and it's really good. The music's all good, plus the acting and all that, it's a really great musical. I remember falling in love with the song "Any Dream Will Do" when we were shown it in primary school.

Today, we had a rehersal with the Young Voices of Melbourne. It was pretty cool, we learnt a lot about each other. At least I interacted. Never had the confidence to do so before. IJ Choir learnt this cool song with dance moves from them. It seems like some kind of tribal dance, but it was really fun.
I still can't believe we only met them today, we're going onstage with them tomorrow! Scary, I know. Can't wait for tomorrow, I hope I don't say the wrong thing or sneeze into the bouquet or something!

No comments: