Saturday, July 07, 2007

Saturday, 7th July 2007

I had a terrible 16th birthday, if you all must know. A lot of people wished me this time, gave expensive presents, but somehow it's just not..
I spent recess alone that day. Chinese test in the morning ruined my mood, and the whole class got scolded by Ms Yip later in the day... I went home feeling worse than ever, how could I have thought it would've been a fun day for me?

The expensive presents are somehow unsatisfying. No, don't you dare call me ungrateful. They're just not something I've wanted for a long time. Perhaps they were an impulse thing. I'd trade all of them off for just a DVD. I've been searching and waiting 11 years for that video.

It makes me suspicious to think about why so many people have wished me a happy birthday this year when majority of those people forgot all about it last year?
I can't think of any possible reason. My class wasn't very nice even though it was my birthday, but at least nobody stole my seat that day. The choir was a lot nicer, though, although not everyone in it.
I went straight back to my house after school, spent my day watching DVDs. Yeah, how sad, I know.
A house is not always a home.

No comments: