Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunday, May 30th 2010


Oh, God.

Been studying extra hard daily.
I mean, I try to study and do my work daily, but sometimes there's really no time. Nowadays, it's nothing but study. At the library, at Mcdonald's, on the MRT, at home, on the bus...

I feel like I'm going to lose my mind, either before the papers, during the papers, or after them. I fear I might just start hallucinating and laughing to myself after all the papers are done. Oh, God, oh, God.

I know I should aim high and trust myself, but what if I really can't get at least an 'A' for everything? My entire life, my entire career and future prospects are riding on a fantastic GPA, and nothing, nothing sounds and looks better than a perfect 4.0. Much as I hope to get a 4.0, I'm only human (yes, I know I sound like I'm implying that 4.0-pointers aren't human, but maybe they aren't?). I know somewhere, somehow I'll screw up, dammit, and I'm upset with myself for that.

I don't believe I can't do as well as everyone else, even though I don't have any background in Chemistry or A Maths (taking into consideration the fact that I'm taking 3 Chem subjects and 1 Maths Stats). This stereotypical thinking is ridiculous, really, and it's my job, no, my dream to prove society wrong.
That's right- society is my enemy.

No comments: