Friday, May 28, 2010

Thursday, 27th May 2010


To have someone fight to love you, don't you think that love is of great depth?

It isn't fair to say one can't have it all. True, one would have to sacrifice something for everything he gains. Why, why do they insist that I can only do one thing at a time?

Reality is a dream-killer. To live and to love, why can't I have that?
"No means no." "How can you study when you have a boyfriend?" "How can you stay happily married if you want a career?" "How can you do this when you want that?" "How can you have your cake and eat it too?"

I sacrifice time and sleep for my studies, social life and CCA. Is that not good enough? I put in so much effort, only to be accused of not studying. I put in so much time, only to be accused of wasting it. They are puerile, insensitive imbeciles, am I to waste my breath on them?
Am I to spend the rest of my life following blindly, agreeing without consideration, living without passion?
No, I refuse.

I can't quite remember the last time I did something I regretted. I don't do or say things I regret, each is taken as a lesson or experience.

Crude words spewing forth from one's mouth upsets the other.

My world is getting more suffocating by the day. Each day is unpredictable. People around me are being ridiculous, demanding and callous. Why should they be disappointed, what right have they? Every day is a battle, but I don't even have scars to show for it. Pressure is coming from all directions, in my quiet moments I just feel like giving up, or curling up to die.

The urge to run away.

No comments: