Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday, January 14th 2010

I feel like I'm slowly losing my mind.

I can feel it seeping away, bits of my brain dissolving into the vast nothingness that television has so mercilessly created over all those wasted years of my pathetic childhood. Fate taunts me ceaselessly from her dark corner, laughing hysterically every time I get beaten to a pulp, over and over by the very people who gave me life.
They mock me endlessly, towering over me with their tall and mighty frames, childishly pointing their stubby fingers at my splitting head. It doesn't end, it never ends. Perhaps momentarily after they die, I would be able to find some peace, but not for long. In my dreams, they haunt me, at a degree of sleep I cannot escape. They smile at me, they laugh, with every word she speaks, she stabs me once.
I cannot run, I am powerless. Help me, help me fight back.

No comments: