Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wednesday, January 20th 2010 (post 2)

I'VE GOT IT! IT'S HERE!!!!!!!

It's so clockwork-like, it's almost scary. I'm definitely being watched by someone from above, no longer can I accept the excuse of "it's just coincidence".
Earlier today I typed about my audition. After that, I went to watch "My Boyfriend's Back". Then, at exactly 2.30pm, I received news from HMV that my copy of "La dolce fiamma" has finally arrived! I've been waiting for that CD for 3 months! The guy at HMV classical said that actually, it arrived with an earlier shipment, but he wasn't working that shift, so it got sold at $26. I bought it for about $20 today because of some "New Year's Sale". Whoa!
I was all smiley and walking on air when I finally laid my hands on the CD. It's so magnificent, so beautiful, so special. I've been wanting more 17-18th Century music by PJ, his last albums were "Opium" of French art songs and "Monteverdi: Teatro d'Amore".

This is incredible for me. I worked so hard for my audition that my throat is so sore and I lost sleep and caught a cold. My nose won't stop running, yet I've been blowing it so often, it's sore as well. Add cramps and we've got a winner! I've listened to half the CD, I can't bear to listen to the other half yet. It's been so beautiful so far, the music is so soothing. It's my Jaroussky Therapy.
There are plenty of high notes on this one, and everytime I hear him sing one, my throat hurts. However, it's a happy kind of pain. If I died now, my heart would be full of music.

No comments: