Monday, January 24, 2005

Should I Believe The Magic In Your Eyes?

Hi!
Today WAS pretty boring.I woke up at about 12 plus LOL. too tired. Then I stayed in my room blasting music for about half an hour,then I went outside to switch on the comp. heh.played runescape,completed 2 quests.I haven't played GB for quite long already. sigh.my mom really not happy. i told her "i eat this kk?" then i held up some chinese new year tidbits leftover after my bro ate...then she glared at me and then turned back to the tv. wad did i do? she got prob one.i really long to go back to new zealand.sigh.sometimes i wished i could just be invisible to everyone.then i could be free. i like to be alone most of the time so it wun be a problem. sigh. sometimes i really hate weekends.i'll prob be going down later..maybe to rollerblade or just walk..or to the playground across the road.but i dun think i'll be allowed as it's near dinnertime..though nowadays i dun eat dinner with my family. maybe i should sms my friend to have dinner at jack's place with me?sigh.im never happy with my family anyway.or maybe i should go to jack's place alone? eat steak or smth?But being alone in such a posh place is so pathetic! ohmygod. sigh.I hate living in a flat.Living in a condo is the best la.get to know lotsa people.I hate my life. I love u. ARGH! the one tt I loved before. always and forever. :) -Xiuuu.

No comments: