Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday, July 30th 2010


Rich, dark, smooth, sensual, orgasmic

CHOCOLATE!

It feels like the day is never going to end.
It was a 3-hour Chemistry morning, and the few of us went to the library to hang out. They sat at a table to chat and study for a test they missed while I went in search of Art books. My hunger was almost satiated after combing shelf after shelf of books on painting, drawing, sketching, even anatomy art. I say almost, only because I couldn't find any books on charcoal drawings.

Damn it.

We skipped BM since we were already late for it, awaiting the 2-hour CSAS lesson later on. I can't believe we actually give in and patiently wait for it. I can't believe, even more, that there's still CSAS 2 next sem!

My blog post today sounds strangely asshole-ic.
Maybe I'm angry or something.

No comments: