Thursday, July 22, 2010

Wednesday, July 21st 2010


Life's stresses are catching up with me. Soon we will be neck-to-neck.

Quizzes, quizzes and more quizzes.
I had a HAP quiz on the Endocrine System today, and I was so worked up about it, I forced myself to study for it during some Chem lecture. I think the stress got to me, I heard the orchestra play the intro of "Ombra mai fu" in my head, and then my mouth started singing. There I was, singing Handel's beautiful work of art, that earned me weird stares and strange smiles in the lecture theatre.

Aced the quiz, but then I had to continue working for my Maths quiz, which is tomorrow morning, after the first tutorial. After that, I shall have to continue working on my HAP quiz on Friday.
My God, My God, it never ends. It's taking a toll on my body and state of mind. People go insane like this!

If it weren't for Love's sweet, warm hugs and reassuring kisses, I'd never make it through.

No comments: