Monday, July 19, 2010

Sunday, July 18th 2010


"You don't need to impress me."

I don't know how many times I've heard that.
She said that to me before, but only for me to be who I am and do what I do.
What about him?
What did he mean when he said that to me?

I was supposed to be asleep an hour ago, and yet, here I am now, typing away on my blog. I thought it was a good night, but the call didn't end on a good note. What's more, I don't know what went wrong, but continue to be sub-consciously plagued by it, incessantly eating, nibbling away at my mind.

Why do I allow it to get to me?
I hate it that I'm so damned sensitive sometimes. This is why people take drugs, to desensitise themselves for fear that twisted thoughts would inevitably drive them insane, plunging them into the sinister depths of irrationality.

No comments: