Saturday, July 24, 2010

Saturday, 24th July 2010


My Dearest Rabbit

I wonder if this is what Rabbit Heaven looks like? I came across this photo on flickr.com and just couldn't help wondering. It's one of those emo nights again, alone to think, alone to wallow. You just sweetly nudged yourself into my thoughts again.

I'm sorry it's been so long since I last wrote to you. Did you get the letter I burnt for you in January? I hope it got through, though they probably have internet access where you are now. It just feels more personal when I write it myself, in handwriting, you know?

Rabbit, life has been terrible these past few months.
Everyone is so ahead of me, I've been failing a lot of subjects, especially the Chemistrys. Dad and Mom have been especially hard on me. I feel like I'm suffocating under all this pressure. Why do I try so hard to live up to other people's expectations when it makes me unhappy? I've been struggling so hard just to keep my head afloat, to carry on with life and not go insane. You were always here before to listen, Rabbit. You could tell when I was sad. I miss your every kiss and hug, I miss your every twitch and lick.

I can't stop the tears now, Rabbit, they flow endlessly for you. My attempts at choking them back aren't working. Your photos still hang right beside my bed, your sweet face always watches me as I drift off to sleep every night. Please continue to watch over me, protect me, guide me to make the right decisions.

I miss you every day.

Love
Xiulin

No comments: