Saturday, October 16, 2004

Would He Stand Before You When Its Down To The Wire...

Omg hi people Im SO TIRED....I got a headache now -.- and yea...feeling down,as usual..now this time not for myself. lol hahaha..-.-"Today was the last exam paper-MATHS..ARGHHHH.nooooooooo..the first part of the paper was a lot more difficult than the second part..I think I even left a few questions blank for the first part.lolz the second part was ok la..but I think I'll fail anyway -.-" doh' so tired...two nights never sleep liao.cannot sleep.haiz so tired..
but I wanna wait till my bro come back home so that I can ask him help me install gb..I need gb... I miss gb I really miss it.HAIZ.i miss my darling la..I really do.but the question is: does he miss me?
that I can't be sure.anyway today was pretty boring.I finally got the blank cds to burn the song into em' the song damn nice.Its an old christmas carol. now resung by Clay Aiken,called "Mary Did You Know"...its about someone telling Mary about her baby boy Jesus Christ..and about Him being the Lamb of God and all that.Its a really beautiful song..especially the blending chorus part.haiz. Im so tired...am I suffering from fatigue?(lack of sleep) haiz so tired..but I can't help it..its not my fault that I can't sleep.I just can't..sorry if this post is a bit crappy..Im just sooo tired...but I still have to clean rabbit's cage..argh.arggghhh nnnoooooo.my headache very pain sigh..poor moi dun u think?sighhhhhh....I miss markie.. =( SIGH.okok where was I..i think i just had a short doze-off hahaha.............................SIGH..omg my headache very pain.I think I'll go offline now bye people..Love ya all..especially you...do u love me? see ya all soon.Love,Xiu.

No comments: