Monday, February 21, 2005

They Lit A Flame With The Match God Had Made...

Hi everyone.
My parents are currently out having dinner.All the way to Queenstown for dinner. Its crazy!
I didn't bother to go.I didn't want to.I don't like it there.So I just told them "I'm not going.Bye."
and I stayed sitting at the computer.I'm having my own dinner now.Vegetable soup and a big mug of chocolate milk.This is my kind of dinner.My rabbit is having his too,I think.Hold on I'll go check it out.No,it turns out he already finished his dinner and is lying down under the chair.What should I do now?I'm listening to 'One Last' by Taufik.I just finished my dinner.The chocolate milk and all.It was very balanced,with chicken and vegetables,and some milk.
I dreamt about Constantine last night.Its weird.It was sort of a nightmare but not that scary.I don't know.But it just wasn't the kind which made me wake up all sweaty.The dream.The dream was in a familiar place.I had all my thoughts mixed up so there were all kinds of characters there.I mean there were even people from Chinese films in my dream!So well,the place was kind of a Thompson Plaza-Takashimaya mix.Characters...Demons,animals,an irritating Chinese gay,my mom,some clerks,shoppers,and myself.It turned out I was the one killing demons.After each demon I got rid of,I looked into the mirror and saw someone beside me.Someone familiar.Someone with a blue-ish skin colour...I just can't remember who.I didn't finish the dream,but I know the last part was about the irritating Chinese gay chasing after me past a pet shop,doing gymnastics.It was so...weird.Mixed thoughts can be scary.I can actually remember which thought came from.I've probably watched too much of that Chinese show.I'll definately be watching Constantine again.I need to find out more.
"Im Constantine.John Constantine,asshole." -Keanu Reeves [Constantine]

No comments: