Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday, February 11th 2010

Well, well! I can't believe I forgot to mention that I've passed the 500-post mark weeks ago. It is kind of impressive that I've been sticking to this blog for about 6 years now. I'll kill whoever tries to re-set the internet, I tell you.

Met up with Gerv, Kat and Sijia today for pizza at "The Pizza Place" at lunch-time, then hung out at Starbucks and Suntec till about 6pm. Sijia had to leave earlier to meet her mom, so the rest of us went to the pet-shop at Suntec and melted over the beautiful, fluffily sweet bunnies (and other things). Gerv is really into hamsters now because she just got two, but I was mostly interested in the rabbits. Needless to say, they reminded me of my own lovely Rabbit. I miss him every day.

Dreading tomorrow, gotta wake up early, only to be faced with the horrible, incredibly suffocating 8-hour car-ride to the far side of Malaysia. I've stocked up on entertainment for the journey and few boring days. I've packed books; science books, novels, classics, a theory workbook, an English dictionary. I've also packed my foolscap paper and pencil-case.
I'd die without my dictionary.

I've also uploaded the film "Wilde" on Oscar Wilde's life, which I haven't watched. My player is quickly running out of space. If Kat can get me that job alongside hers, then I'd finally be able to afford my voice lessons (as opposed to having to ask my parents for help and having to quarrel each time) and buy an iPod Classic that I so deserve. The last gadget I got was my phone 2 years ago when my previous one died. I just can't understand why my parents are so unhappy about my going for voice lessons, it's always so bloody difficult. At least if I can pay for my own lessons, they can't argue much since I earned the money myself.

Let's hope people are less stingy with their ang pows this year.

No comments: