Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wednesday, February 24th 2010


I tried out my new shoes jogging today, they were awesome!
What I love about them is the arch support. They have adequate ankle support, good enough. I couldn't find the exact colour of the shoes online, so I've posted a close second. Mine has a bit of light blue and shades of grey on it. Quite pretty, it's a slightly cheaper version of the pair of shoes Kat wants. The ones she's lusting after are in black and neon green/yellow. Ugh, I'm not into neon colours but I have to say, they aren't that bad. As long as she likes them...
I bought mine with Kat last week, it's the first time I bought a pair of running shoes without my parents around. It felt so unreal just walking into the shop at Raffles City and trying on several shoes and sizes before I finally said, "hey, I'm going with this one," like it was the easiest thing in the world. I'm so lucky.

I also forgot to type about my day out with my dear Sabby. It was last Saturday, I think, and she just suddenly suggested that we go to Uncle Ringo's amusement park near Esplanade. It wasn't much, but they had enough rides. We took many photos, too. Damn, do you know how much it cost us for 4 rides?! Close to $30! It was ridiculous, but what the hell, I don't get to see Sab often, so we went mad anyway. Sab chickened out on our last major ride, though. It was one of those hang-upside-down-in-mid-air things where people scream their heads off. Too bad, because it would've been really fun. :)
After that, we had cake at Secret Recipe and took more photos, and then went shopping. The motion-sickness didn't wear off until we went shopping, so luckily they didn't have my "moist-chocolate cake with liquid fudge" in stock. I managed to buy a couple of plain long-sleeved T-shirts for my upcoming life in Poly. I plan to paint on them, I wish they came in a higher quality but hey, this is Singapore, and I'm poor.

Meeting Kat bright and early tomorrow morning. We're taking a bus to Temasek Poly where we're meeting Gervin after her last exam. She's supposed to show us around the school, I made a mental note just now to not dress dowdily tomorrow. I can't bear looking like an idiot in a cool environment around cool people.
We're all going to Marina Square (Kat needs to do something there) and then grab lunch, then off to SPCA and maybe Serangoon North. It seems these girls have become a little obsessed with cute little furry animals, and I'm always glad to see some. My lovely Rabbit lives in every one of them.
I miss him dearly every day.

No comments: