Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Wednesday, February 3rd 2010


I have been obsessed with IQ tests lately. I always wanted to take them but was afraid of the results, you know, in case they have a drastic impact on my ego. However, I forced myself to take several and came through with a score of 123. It's not a genius score (Einstein got 160), but it's above average and considered good.

I guess I've always known myself to be somewhat quite clever, I know that the potential for success is there, but sometimes it just doesn't show. Either that or sometimes I just can't be bothered to try. It used to be the latter for most of my Primary school life, and perhaps the first two years of Secondary school. At least I know now that I'm actually cut out for greater things than a lousy dead-end 9-5 job in an office cubicle with asshole colleagues and boss.
Good to know, because I don't intend to end up like that anyway, it's too stupid a way of wasting my life. I'd rather work in a bakery!

Always strive to do better.

No comments: