Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday, 19th March 2010

After about 3 hours in my room, Dad hammered on my door and shouted, "what are you doing staying inside your room for so long?".

I jumped out of my skin. Is he going mad? What sane person would suddenly start shouting for no reason? Why would I, a sane person, leave the sanctuary of my room only to get yelled at? Sometimes I think age is getting to him, he is turning 65 soon after all. I can't help but feel frustrated about having to put up with these; people digging through my things, stealing my phone and blowing up situations, people not giving me space, people who have neither manners nor basic courtesy. Apart from DNA, I am relieved to say that I don't have anything else in common with my family.

Was watching the first half of "Palindromes". Couldn't concentrate very well because disturbing images from yesterday's choir practice kept flashing in my mind. I just can't get them out of my head! Wish I could just "delete" them from memory, like junk e-mail.

I have concluded that I feel a bit angry with myself about the fight. Found out later that it was our question that sparked it off, but firstly, one of them was being insensitive, and the other could have taken the comment as a joke. Am upset about the insensitivity, though. That could explain my dreaming about killing ______.
Ugh, this isn't even my problem. Why am I so bothered by it?!

No comments: