Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tuesday, 23rd March 2010 post 2

Doesn't the moon look absolutely ravishing tonight?

An enchanting existence, a true beauty in all its splendor.
I practically waltzed up the pathway to my block. Okay, I'm lying. I haven't the least idea how to waltz, but my feet carried me effortlessly, even though they have worked hard today. Bless them, they always suffer the most.

We had an enjoyable rehearsal today, although I am literally mortified with the discipline. Not to say that it isn't getting better with each passing day, it's just that the concert is this Friday, man! How could this be?!

However, I am pretty much looking forward to it. It will be my first concert in a mixed choir with some experienced singers. Once in a while we go out of tune, but we generally have fun during choir. I hope I don't forget to lead the bow after "Kimi wo nosete".

Don't worry about the solo, let it come naturally. Enjoy it and don't give up. :)

No comments: