Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Monday, 22nd March 2010


Mmmmm... :)

Feeling much better tonight, after drinking my medium carton of milk at dinner. I'd been craving it all day since spending the afternoon watching "Kyle XY". That show is really growing on me. The questions he asks are the kind I ask myself, so I can relate well.

I think it's a childhood comfort thing. I was in a really bad mood that I couldn't shake, and I had the desire to go back to my childhood when I didn't have to deal with so much crap, so it was only natural for me to crave milk. It was very comforting, sipping, just sipping from my carton at dinner while most of the others ate.

The great thing about charismatic people are that they don't hesitate in making other people feel better. I got a hug out of nowhere when I was looking miserable at practice today, and people kept telling me to cheer up. Easier said than done, but thank you, I have now.

No comments: