Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Tuesday, 16th March 2010


I think Weijun knows. OH NO! (P.S.- Weijun, keep quiet!!!)

My day started to the incredibly annoying and disturbing sound of my sister's handphone alarm. To be honest, I don't even remember what it sounds like, but I recognise it every morning. It's bad enough that I even share a room with her, but there's more. To my utter dismay, she sets her alarm at around 7.30am every morning and, since she sleeps on the top bunk, lets it ring for another half-an-hour before eventually climbing out of bed. Tuh.

I had to get up anyway, because I was due to meet Kat and Gerv at Toa Payoh at 9.30am. Initially, the time was set at 9am, but Kat complained about it being too early. After we met up, we sleepily had our breakfast at Mac's, and then took a bus all the way to East Coast Park, where we taught Kat to cycle from scratch! Big milestone, she's been wanting to learn for a very long time. It took about one and a half frustrating hours to teach her, but she managed it in the end. Voila!
Had to rush off after lunch with those two, was really worried about choir practice and having to memorise everything. I can't believe the concert is next week! I'm honoured that they want me to sing in it but, seriously speaking, this is really stressful. They've sung these songs for a really long time and here I am, having had 4 practices so far, and expected to memorise everything. My goodness. At least if I go mad, I'd be oblivious to that fact.

Good practice, though. Sunny came to see us and help us with stage-presence issues. Was a little worried that he thought we were really bad or something, but it turned out well. I'm beat from all the cycling, jogging, running and walking I've done today. After choir we all went out to dinner as usual. Like I've said before, it's really nice when this happens.There's so much unity in the group, you know?
Also, dinner is the most fun part. ;)

No comments: