Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday, 28th March 2010

My dependence on the internet is unbelievable.

I felt like I was going to die of boredom when the internet wasn't up for the whole of yesterday. Luckily, I had other activities that I did to occupy my time. Firstly, I finally got my haircut! It feels lighter, but also looks a bit boyish. Hmmm. Well, it'll grow back. When I got home I realised that the butterflies don't look right with my current hairstyle, but luckily, the zebra looks fine.

Secondly, I dyed my hair! The instructions did say I had to do the 48-hour allergy test, but I was already impatient, so I took the risk. I left it in for about 45-50 minutes, and though it didn't turned out as red as I expected, it doesn't look bad at all.
Pity, though. Having red hair would've been fun :D

My parents have left for Japan. There was some drama about Dad losing his wallet, me getting blamed, and some Chinese people finding it at a rubbish dump downstairs, but it's over now. I'm just glad it didn't stop them from leaving for their holiday. It's been so suffocating these past year or so with Dad always around and Mom going through the same work-TV routine.

Excited about the chalet. It does feel empty that several people won't be there. I miss Linyu already, but I guess we've all got to move on when it's time. One day, I'll be the one to leave the choir, too.
It's been 3 years since my last chalet. What does one bring to it? I'll have to go buy the breadspread- tuna, Nutella, peanut butter.. I'm still considering jam. Must...not...forget...

I wonder what people will say about my haircut?

No comments: