Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday, March 13th 2010

FREEDOM!!!

I'm finally done with my theory paper! It was like a black cloud hovering over me during the past few months, blocking out the cheery sun then, "poof!" It's gone! I don't even feel like typing about it anymore. It suddenly seems like a waste of effort trying to type about it. It's over, that's it. All that's left is to pass it.

Picked up a couple of clothes (sorry, articles of clothing) at Bugis Street after my paper. Been going through my wardrobe for poly and I realised I have a really lame wardrobe. I'm young, man! I'll wait till I'm 40 to wear shades of grey. Been mixing-and-matching for choir practice and it's getting a little difficult to find new combinations. It's only been 3 practices!
Mind you, I rarely buy clothes. I barely even shop! Mom was telling me about how I never seem to buy clothes, even for the "new year", save for the once-in-a-while exception. I can't carry off a lot because I'm not one of those tall, skinny girls with long hair. Thank goodness. Everyone looks tall, skinny with long hair nowadays.

Good news- I may just be getting my first-ever laptop tomorrow! It would be nice to have a computer to call my own. Dad opens so many e-mails without considering the possibility of viruses that our computer is bogged down with all sorts of things. A pity it won't have fingerprint-recognition technology, I really want that. It would cost at least a thousand bucks more, so I have no choice but to settle for password-protected.

Better think up a good one, it's less safe at home than it is outside.

No comments: